QUICK LINKS – CCTS Directory | Voice Mail | Telephone Coordinators
The Capitol Complex Telephone System (CCTS) is a centrally managed telephone service for 90 state agencies including each house of the Legislature and the legislative agencies within the Capitol Complex. We provide technical support, provisioning, and maintenance of the system to support the following services:
- Telephone Services including installation, repair, relocation, change, or removal
- Directory Services including the Capitol Complex Telephone Directory and CCTS operators
- Voice Mail Services
- Telephone Coordinator listings for Austin-area state agencies
- Help Desk for CCTS Services
- Dial Tone Extension to state agencies off complex in the Austin area
- Call Center Services
- Auto Attendant Routing
New and current customers, please visit How to Order CCTS Services to contact us for more information.
CCTS Directory and Statewide Operators
Published every March, the directory contains telephone listings of state offices and CCTS customers located in the Austin area and within the Capitol Complex.
State Operator Services
The CCTS operators assist callers with state agency directory information in the Austin area and within the Capitol Complex. To contact a state operator, call (512) 463-4630.
Operators can provide:
- Information about state agencies in the Austin-area
- Telephone contact information for offices throughout the Capitol Complex, the Capitol building, House and Senate offices, and the Legislative Council
- Transfer calls to state agencies within the Capitol Complex or to other state agencies in the Austin area only
- Experienced assistance with routing callers to the appropriate Texas state office
Operators cannot provide:
- Federal, city, county, or international numbers—operators do not have access to the information
- Employment verification
- State employees not listed in the CCTS Directory
Voice Mail Services
Our new CCTS voice mail system has been completed and is now available for our customers. Download instructions for how to use the new system. Voice mail training is offered on an as-needed basis.
Voice Mail Instructions - PDF (73 KB) – About file formats.
For questions and training inquiries, please email our CCTS Work Order Assistance Group or call them at (512) 305-9100.
DIR provides telephone service to Austin-area state agencies through the Capitol Complex Telephone System. Each agency using CCTS services is required to appoint a telephone coordinator to handle all routine transactions between the agency and DIR. The name and number of the telephone coordinator at each agency can be found on the following list.
Capitol Complex Telephone Coordinators
Please note: If you are a CCTS customer who needs any type of telephone work, including new telephone service or relocation, modification, or removal of existing phones, you should contact the telephone coordinator at your agency.