TEX-AN Program Customer Eligibility
Eligible customers (reference Texas Government Code, Section 2170.004) who can purchase communications technology services through the TEX-AN program include:
- State agencies
- Each house of the legislature or a legislative agency
- An agency that is not a state agency, as defined by Texas Government Code, Section 2151.002
- Political subdivisions, including Counties, Municipalities, and Districts
- Private institutions of higher education, as defined by Texas Education Code, Section 61.003, which
- Engage in distance learning, AND
- Receive federal funds for distance learning initiatives, per Section 2170.004 (5), Texas Government Code
To determine if your private institution of higher education is eligible, please email the Service Delivery team or call 512.463.7800.
If you have questions, please email or call us at 512-463-7800.
View the customer eligibility requirements to purchase technology products/services through the Cooperative Contracts program.