How to Order
Please see below for instructions and information on how to contract for Deliverables-Based IT Services (DBITS).
For a list and description of DBITS services available under the Co-op Contracts program, please click here.
- The customer must complete a Statement of Work (SOW) which must be in the form contained in Appendix C.
Information about file formats.
Appendix C, Statement of Work (SOW) – DOC (79K)
Appendix C, Statement of Work (SOW) – PDF (57K)
Use the Statement of Work template and include the minimum suggested items such as:
- Scope of work
- Project risks, assumptions and constraints
- Roles and responsibilities
- Detailed description of deliverables
- Acceptance criteria, including testing or period of review
- Project completion criteria
- Project schedules to be achieved by vendor
- Relevant quality processes
The customer should send the Statement of Work to at least three (3) vendors that offer the Technology Category requested.
The customer should negotiate pricing of deliverables directly with vendor.
The customer and vendor(s) may work together to improve the SOW.
The customer may negotiate the terms and conditions of a SOW to suit their business needs, so long as the SOW terms and conditions do not conflict with or weaken the terms of the contract.
The vendor may only provide services in awarded Technology Categories.
In order to be awarded a Purchase Order hereunder, the vendor must respond, in writing, to a SOW for services as issued by customers, consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the contract.
The vendor may begin work ONLY after receiving:
The value of any one SOW may not exceed $10 million including all extensions, renewals and change orders.
For questions, please email Gerda Sessions or contact her by phone at (512) 936-2766.