Texas Multiple Award Schedule (TXMAS) Changes
In 2007, DIR was granted statutory authority to enter into multiple award schedule contracts for IT commodities by the Texas Legislature (80th Regular Session). As a result of this change, the Texas Multiple Award Schedule 70 (TXMAS) contracts were transferred to DIR from CPA.
DIR customers are authorized to use the following existing TXMAS contracts:
Contract # / Vendor / Products
- TXMAS 3-70030 – IBM Corp.
Carolyn Carlson: Phone: (972) 387-3828; Fax: (800) 2-IBMFAX or (800) 242-6329
- TXMAS 3-70090 - Mainline Information Systems
IBM Branded Equipment
Rob Butler: Phone: (850) 219-5183; Fax: (888) 794-4792
- TXMAS 7-700220 – Four Points Technology, LLC.
Emergency Notification Software
David Gilchrist: Phone: (703) 657-6101; Fax: (703) 657-6135
Emergency Notifications Software
Reseller: Sherri Lyles: Phone: (512) 919-4949; Fax: (866) 519-6646
– immixTechnology Kronos
Vaughn Harman: Phone: (703) 752-0668
; Fax: (703) 752-0611
Ref GSA #GS-35F-0265X
- TXMAS 6-70030 - Alpha Data
3M Products (Library)
Blair Beander: Phone: (703) 605-2991
- DIR-SDD-2497 - Info-Tech Research Group International, Inc.
IT Research and Advisory Services
Cody Hare: Phone: (519) 432-3550
- DIR-SDD-1672 - Computer Marketing Associates, Inc.
IT Services (Data Warehousing Platform Products & Services)
Joe Corini: Phone: (703) 917-7726
- DIR-SDD-1793 - Carahsoft Technology Corporation
IT Software Products
Ellen Lord: Phone: (703) 871-8679
- DIR-SDD-1634 - K2Share, LLC
Jeff England: Phone (797) 260-0030 x 315
- DIR-SDD-1845 - Global Relief Technologies, Inc.
Heath Henry: Phone: (512) 681-4490
To use these contracts, please contact vendors directly for assistance.
If you have question about current TXMAS contracts, please email Delia Arellano or contact her by phone at (512) 463-2615.